Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Links I Love


Today's brand new blog installation: Links I Love! I absolutely love my fashion blogs, and I'm here to share some of my favorite posts this week!

  1. Apartment 34's Clipboard Design Idea - Amazing and super simple! Why didn't I think of this? 
  2. Apartment 34's Washi Tape Frames - Following my washi tape obsession, wonderful washi tape frames from Apartment 34! 
  3. Beauty Riot Makeup Tips - Interesting makeup tips, some of which I never heard of before! Amazing, right? 
  4. Apartment 34's Staircase Makeover - Can I say brilliant? Because it is. 
  5. The Beauty Department's Pic Post - A gorgeous post with brilliant insight for bloggers on taking pictures. 
  6. The Beauty Department's No-Acne  - Simply ah-mazing! Easy steps that will have your skin glowing. 
  7. The Beauty Department's Guide to Exfoliating - I feel like I've been misguided my entire life now... 
  8. Refinery29's 10 Minute Accessorized Hairstyles - Definitely trying these! Thank you... mwah! 
  9. Refinery29's Monolid Eye Looks - For the days my double eyelids disappear... 
  10. Refinery29's Sleek Hairstyles - Brilliantly fashionable and so easy to do! 
  11. The Beauty Department's Ponytail Trick - A trick that should definitely be known to the world. 
  12. Refinery29's Punk Beauty Tutorials - Maybe I should try this for my party - maybe not something to wear outside, but definitely super fun and cool! 
  13. Refinery29's Wanted Skin-Care Products - Okay, a little on the expensive side, but a girl can wish, right? 
  14. A Beautiful Mess' Shelf DIY - Totally trying this...someday! 
  15. A Beautiful Mess' Fashion Archives - Technically, not an actual article. But I couldn't decide! All their hairstyles are wonderfully gorgeous, with super easy tutorials to follow if you want to DIY them! 
  16. Idea Organization from A Beautiful Mess - Cute and easy, yay! 
  17. DIY Art from A Beautiful Mess - Who doesn't love these?
That's all for today! Have a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment