Thursday, October 3, 2013

October 3rd, 2013: Links I Love

Welcome to today's Links I Love! To be honest, I love this new installation. Not only is it easy to do, it's also super fun! It gives me a chance to catch up on the latest blog posts too! (Shh, don't tell.)


  1. Today's first link, a lovely interview with Gretchen Jones, who not only is a marvelous fashion designer, Rue has found out her wonderful interior designer side.
  2. Here's 21 things about gummy bears you just have to know, courtesy of Buzzfeed. Trust me, it's awesome. 
  3. Cheers to a glorious article from Wit & Delight about...Paris. Now I really want to go to Paris. 
  4. Ice cream cupcakes, anyone?  Be warned: You will be soooo hungry after clicking that link from LRF. 
  5. A hilarious collection of neighbor complaints from the Poke - I'm sorry, but it's just too funny to pass up. 
  6. The Week's article on Art made out of Books - I don't know if I should be upset or amazed... 
  7. Chocolate Babka from...cupcakes and cashmere!  I tell you, I love this blog. Yummy! 
  8. Brownies.  Need I say anything else? If I do, let's just say....the best brownies! 
  9. 23 Things Every Woman Should Stop Doing - So, do you agree, or not? 
  10. Potato Chip Alternatives - I have to admit, I love potatoes. Especially potato chips. But they're not exactly good for me... So, here's some alternatives! 
  11. Pumpkin Cheesecake Gingersnap Ice cream - Admit it, you want it. 
  12. Yummy cinnamon bread  - Click it, and be hungry forever. 
That's all for today! Hope you had a great day~

(On a side note, I remade my keyboard with washi tape! Yay! See this post for more washi tape creations.)

No comments:

Post a Comment