Tuesday, October 22, 2013

October 10th, 2013: Links I Love

I have to say, today I am super excited! It's my birthday! Happy Birthday to me! Anyways, welcome to today's Links I Love. I apologize for not being very active lately - I have a lot going on. In addition, I have started my very own tumblr blogs! (see: simply jialife by jiajade visions)

Let's get started!

  1. The key to perfect French Toast - thank you so much! (bon appetit - found through cupcakes and cashmere)
  2. How to make the perfect Shoyu Ramen - believe me, you'll be so hungry after this. (bon appetit)
  3. Check out some Martha Stewart cake decorating tips - you'll come out changed. (martha stewart)
  4. What's the correct way to cook bacon? Well, we're about to find out. (bon appetit)
  5. The best dessert recipes from Martha Stewart - why, thank you! (martha stewart)
  6. The perfect recipe for cinnamon buns - I have got to try this some day! (call me cupcake - found through cupcakes and cashmere)
  7. Pear fritters - why didn't I think of this? (twigg studios - found through cupcakes and cashmere)
  8. How to get the perfect J.Crew Undone Bun - shh, it's a secret! (into the gloss)
  9. A fabulous friendship bracelet DIY - totally trying this! (a fabulous fete)
  10. Some gorgeous braided hairstyles - will I ever get tired of ombre? (hairstylem)
Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment