Saturday, September 28, 2013

Obsessions: Washi Tape

I am super excited to announce that last night I bought some washi tape! I got "Scotch Expressions Washi Tape," at Staples. They were even on sale. For a cheap person like me, that was awesome.
For those that don't know, washi tape is kind of the new obsession for many different people - DIY Blogs have been exploding with washi tape creations. I have gathered a list of my favorite washi tape creations. Let's get started!

1. Make little washi tape flags - so adorable! 

thenaturalweddingcompany.co.uk

2. Transform your keyboard! 

Her New Leaf

3. Decorate a notebook your way! 

u-createcrafts.com

4. Washi tape your furniture! 

Shelterness

5. Washi taped chopsticks - yes! 

bywilma.com

6. Make an iPhone case. 

wanderrgirl.com

7. Make washi tape flowers! 

American Crafts Studio Blog

8. Washi tape magnets - so cute! 

All the Memories

9. Washi tape cards - super creative! 

Omiyage Blogs

10. Washi tape ornaments - brilliant!

the sweetest occasion

11. Washi tape place cards - a simple way to make your party amazing!

Uncommon Designs

12. Washi tape laptop cover - simple and creative!

Apartment Therapy

13. Washi tape wrapping paper and tags - simply amazing! 

Poppy Talk

14. Washi tape bracelets - super cool! 

Delicate Construction

15. Washi tape bows - the ultimate DIY craft. 

i am doe


That's all for today! I hope that inspired you to make your own washi tape creations - I know I am! Have a great day! 














No comments:

Post a Comment