Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Fashion Finds of the Day

Today, I'm here to show my favorite fashion finds. Yay!


  1. All Women Stalk found this gorgeous turquoise tote bag, perfect for pretty much everything. Available for under $15 at Old Navy, I'll definitely be checking this bag out! 
  2. Drop Earrings. Also from All Women Stalk, these earrings are gorgeous. However, they're unavailable now... Nooo~
  3. I have found the cutest boots in the world at H&M. So cute, yes? 
  4. This sweater is so cute - I found it at H&M
  5. Harper's Bazaar has found these gorgeous jean dresses. 
  6. Another spring dress from Harper's Bazaar, this time with gorgeous flowers! I love both dresses! 
  7. Yet another find from Harper's Bazaar, this handbag is so cute! I love the color - it's very pretty! 
  8. A slightly more affordable find from Harper's Bazaar, this Coach bag is absolutely gorgeous. I just love the red. 
  9. Okay, so, slight bag overload, but isn't this so cute? Found by Harper's Bazaar, I am in love with the gorgeous color and design. 
I hope you enjoyed this article of today's Fashion Finds. Thanks, and feel free to leave comments or send me an email at blogjia12@gmail.com. Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment