Monday, September 9, 2013

Glitter, Glitter, and More Glitter!



Recently I went to my local CVS (about a half hour walk - thank you!), and bought glitter nail polish ("Confetti Fun - Nicole by OPI)! Yay! I absolutely love my glitter nail polish. I know, I know. You're all probably thinking, "How could she not have glitter nail polish already?! It's a horror!" But I'm a procrastinator, so... Here am I, months after I planned on getting glitter nail polish. But at least I have it now, right?

The amusing thing is, I don't actually have trouble getting my glitter nail polish off. Maybe it's just my type of glitter nail polish (definitely consider investing in a better brand). But I did a base gradient with blue and purple (with a makeup sponge - my first try, it was awesome!), and then added a regular glitter gradient on the tips. And I used my nail polish remover (Sally Hansen), and it took it off without any problems. So I don't really know... I just used a Q-Tip and my remover.

If you don't already have glitter nail polish, here's my reasons why you should totally invest in glitter nail polish - and it's not even a big investment!

  1. It covers your mistakes. If your nail chipped, no problem! Just do a simple glitter gradient, starting over the area the mistake, and no one will ever know!
  2. It adds a simple level to your nail polish. Even a single solid color can become eye catching with glitter! Just add glitter, and you're good to go! It's a super simple, super easy manicure that'll look amazing.
  3. It's super easy! Like, really easy. Trust me.
I hope you guys have fun with your glitter nail polish! Cheers, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment