Sunday, September 22, 2013

Today's Finds: The Best Tinted Moisturizers, CC Creams, and BB Creams

Lately I've been on the hunt for the perfect tinted moisturizer and BB Cream. Here I have compiled all the Tinted Moisturizers, CC Creams, and BB Creams under $35. Please keep in mind I have not tested these personally. However, once I get around to visiting a couple stores, I'll tell you my personal reviews. However, I have checked each product to make sure it isn't a complete disaster. As always, make sure you do your own research!


  1. L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic BB Cream - Babble swears by this BB Cream, and it only costs $15! 
  2. e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Well, it's $4. What else can I say? Even if it doesn't work that well, it's kind of four dollars. (Source: Babble)
  3. Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30 - At the higher end of the price range, at $35, Glamour recommends this CC Cream for medium coverage. 
  4. Avon Ideal Flawless Skin Loving Beauty Balm - About $10, with lots of coverage, according to Glamour. 
  5. Garnier Skin Renew Miracle Skin Perfector - With average ratings at 3.6 stars, this BB Cream was a top pick from Total Beauty. For the price of around $14, you could definitely check this out. 
  6. Aveeno Positively Radiant Tinted Moisturizer - Refinery 29, one of my favorite blogs to read, recommends this Tinted Moisturizer by one of my favorite brands, Aveeno. At around $14, the ratings are pretty good at around 4 stars. 
  7. Boots No7 Soft and Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Next from Refinery 29's list is this tinted moisturizer, which is around $12. The ratings are in the 4 star zone.
  8. Stila Sheer Color Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 - Getting around the 4.5 star zone, this tinted moisturizer is water-resistant and perfectly sheer. 
  9. Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 Beauty Balm Skin Perfector - At less than $10, this BB Cream garners reviews at around 3.5 to 4 stars. The price alone is great though, right?
  10. Stila Stay All Day 10-in-1 Beauty Balm - First of all, yes, this BB Cream is $38. However, I kept seeing it on the different websites, so I figured I might as well put it in. The overall reviews are pretty good, at around 4 stars or so. So if you're willing to pay that much, go ahead! 
  11. Lioele Triple the Solution BB Cream (SPF 30/PA++) - A BB Cream from Korea (because we all know the best BB Creams are from Asia), this BB Cream is around $25, and actually got a 9.5/10 stars at Yes Style.
That's all for now. I hope this article helped a little. Feel free to comment your personal reviews for whatever BB Creams, CC Creams, and Tinted Moisturizers you have used, whether they're on this list or not. Thanks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment