Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fashion On A Budget: The Best Cheap Stores to Shop



While I would love to be rich, unfortunately, I'm not. So if I want to be fashionable, I have to search for the best bargains. If anything is over $25, I always think it's really expensive, just to give you an idea of how cheap I am (not ashamed to admit it!). Obviously, dresses and shoes are a little different, but... I've compiled a list of my favorite stores to shop at. Hopefully it'll help you too!

  1. Forever 21 - I'm sure most of us have heard of this store. Probably one of the most popular cheaper stores (especially with those my age), Forever 21 has a very large selection, all color-coded in different parts of the store. Unfortunately, the racks do tend to be a little packed, so it does take a while to find clothes. But if you're a talented shopper with a good eye, you should find some great pieces at Forever 21.
  2. Kohl's - I personally have found quite a few clothing items at Kohl's. There are a couple displays that are slightly expensive (for my tastes, maybe not for yours), but overall Kohl's is a pretty good quality store for its prices.
  3. Ross Dress for Less - A couple months ago, a new Ross Dress for Less opened up really close to my house, so obviously my family checked it out. I really love the huge selections of dresses the store has. Though to note, the racks are a bit unorganized. As far as other clothing goes, there isn't too much.
  4. Marshalls - I'm sure we've all seen the commercials. Nothing else needed, yes?
  5. T.J. Maxx - Owned by the same company as Marshalls (see above), T.J. Maxx has some super cute clothes - just look at their website! Though not exactly under $30, they do have quite a few fashionable clothes for under $50, including dresses.
  6. Target - Definitely well-known right now, especially with the new collab - Phillip Lim for Target - coming out soon.
I'll update as I come up with more, but that should be a good start for you guys. Good luck, and happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment