Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Twitter Accounts To Follow

It's Fashion Week time, and Twitter is going crazy. So, what are the best Twitter accounts for you to follow? I may have just gotten my account yesterday (cough), but you would never guess (hopefully). These are all (some, since I probably can't find them all) the people I follow - they're amazing! But I won't list all 95 of the people I'm following, mostly for my sake.
  • +Refinery29 Twitter: refinery29 - I'm sure we all know this blog, yes?
  • +Vogue Magazine Twitter: VogueMagazine - If you haven't heard of them...I'm so sorry.
  • +The Cut Twitter: TheCut - Love to bits!
  • Twitter: ManRepeller - Come on, let's give it up!
  • +DKNY Twitter: dkny - Hilarious and brilliant (plus tons of fashion insider info), what more is there to love?
  • Twitter: OscarPRgirl
  • +P.S.- I made this... Twitter: PSIMadeThis
  • +Topshop Twitter: TopShop
  • +Barneys New York Twitter: BarneysNY - Possibly my favorite shop ever.
  • +Saks Fifth Avenue Twitter: Saks - Another store I saw in New York - amazing!
  • +Vogue Paris Twitter: VogueParis
  • Twitter: womensweardaily
  • +Style.com Twitter: styledotcom
  • Twitter: SBVogue
  • +The Cut Twitter: TheCut
  • +Coco Rocha Twitter: cocorocha
  • +Fashionista Twitter: Fashionista_com
  • +Bergdorf Goodman Twitter: Bergdorfs - Super funny and awesome!
  • Twitter: HilaryAlexander
  • +Bag Snob Twitter: BagSnob - Example: "Love it! cuz #NYFW also stands for #NYFoodWeek for us."
  • +The Fashion Office Twitter: FashionOffice - Example: "Remember I said I'm super organized and on top of everything this week? I take it back."
  • +The Coveteur Twitter: thecoveteur - Example: "Do airlines increase the baggage allowance during NYFW?"
  • Twitter: LiuWenLW - This girl is pretty much my idol.
  • +Michelle Phan Twitter: MichellePhan - The best makeup guru EVER!
  • +Miranda Kerr Twitter: MirandaKerr
  • Twitter: elsiecake - A Beautiful Mess (blog)
That's all for now! Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment