Sunday, September 22, 2013

Wow Find: Make Your Hair Short

I was just surfing one of the best blogs in the world, A Beautiful Mess, when I came upon a fantastic post on how to make your long hair look short. Of course, I absolutely had to share this with all of you!



  1. Separate your hair into two parts (top and bottom), from your ears (up and down). 
  2. Pin the top part (to get it out of the way.)
  3. Tie the bottom part into a ponytail. 
  4. Twist ponytail into a bun and pin as close to the back of your head as possible. 
  5. Take the top part out and divide into small strands. 
  6. Fold the smaller strands in half (inwards) and pin to your head. 
  7. Use a curler to carefully turn the ends out (to make it look more natural.)
  8. Tada!
I hope that was helpful. I'll definitely be trying this for April Fool's Day and any other day I want to have short hair! Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment