Monday, September 16, 2013

Tips of the Day: For the Vertically Challenged

Today's Tips of the Day are for the vertically challenged! While I personally can't really relate, I do have quite a few friends who shard their wise bits of knowledge, so I'm here to share them with you! (Don't worry, I'll make sure to do one for those who are vertically gifted, if not a little too gifted.) I've done a bit of research on Style Caster and Style List, so here you go!


  1. Go super short or super long. By super short, I remind you to keep it classy. You can do a miniskirt, but make sure it's not a super miniskirt. For super long, here's what maxi skirts are for! 
  2. Try a top knot. Okay, I'm sure you already know this. But focusing your hair upwards makes you seem taller. Just the same as adding volume to your hair! 
  3. Vertical stripes. Again, pretty straight forward. Vertical stripes = makes you look taller. Not that hard, yes?
So those are my three super quick and easy tips! Tada! 

No comments:

Post a Comment